Here's what Messi said after receiving the FIFA Player of the Year award

Messi wins FIFA The Best award

Lionel Messi took himself to another height by lifting the World Cup title in Qatar last December. This superstar won the title by leading Argentina from the front in the World Cup. After the World Cup, it was assumed that Messi will dominate the battles of personal excellence. It was also proved in FIFA The Best. Last night, Messi received the award for the best male player of the year from the hands of the FIFA president. Messi thanked his teammates, coach, family and the people of the country while expressing his feelings while accepting the award. Most of his speech was about winning the World Cup. He said that his dreams will be fulfilled. Here is what Messi had to say after receiving the FIFA The Best Award -

I want to thank my teammates today. Without them we wouldn't be here, as my coach Scaloni used to say. It was a crazy year for me.

Messi receiving the award from FIFA President Infantino

After a lot of struggle I was able to fulfill my dream. After much searching, finally caught it. It (winning the World Cup) is one of the beautiful things that happened in my career. I think every footballer dreams of it and very few can achieve it. I'm lucky enough to be able to do that. Thank God, I did.


Finally, I would like to thank my family and the people of Argentina, who celebrated this achievement as we did. It was a very special month, which will remain in our memory for a long time.

Powered by Blogger.